Comfortable and dressy plain-toe boot in wide width made with hook and loop closure.
- Removable anatomically designed insole to accomodate any personal orthotics.
- Features premium grain leathers uppers and smooth leather linings.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Direct attached for durability PU sole with shock absorbing heel construction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.
Quality materials provide for shedding and sealing out external moisture while allowing perspiration to escape for optimal foot comfort and waterproof performance.