Pilgrim Shoes is a leading US based manufacturer and distributor of diabetic therapeutic wellness footwear. We recognized the need to manufacture a shoe, that will perfectly blend with your foot biomechanics to maximize comfort, while staying fashionable and attractive. Anatomically shaped lasts available in the wide range of sizes and widths, unique technology, meticulously selected materials and components guarantee the perfect fit and customer’s satisfaction. Our diabetic shoes help prevent very serious diabetic foot complications such as ulceration and possible amputation.
- Heel Cradle System™: This exclusive feature allows for outward expansion in the heel area of the outsole providing for more lateral and medial stability as well as excellent shock absorption.
- Unique Last Construction: Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8 “ with removable inserts in place.
- Hidden Depth: By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
- Stretchable Leather Upper: Our signature genuine leather stretchable uppers provide superior comfort by accommodating forefoot deformities while featuring leather durability and outstanding air circulation to maintain healthy in-shoe climate.
- Extra Light Weight: Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.
- Waterproof: Quality materials provide for shedding and sealing out external moisture while allowing perspiration to escape for optimal foot comfort and waterproof performance.