Do you have any physical store locations in my area?
No. Diabestmed.com is an online store with our warehouse and administrative office based out of 43-B Smith Street 08861, NJ. Call +1 (732) 293-0002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
What size shoes should I order?
On our website we have a sizing chart, which will help you decide on the size of your shoes.
When will I get my order?
Total Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + Delivery Time.
The delivery time of your order depends on the processing of information. It usually varies from one day to two business days. Delivery time also varies depending on transit distance, but is usually 2-3 days for express delivery and 3-4 days for standard delivery. Processing time and delivery time are equal to the total delivery time.
How do I know if the shoes I want are in stock?
Once your order is placed, you will be contacted as soon as possible if the order is not in stock. Once your order ships, we will send to you the tracking number to track the package.
I need the shoes by tomorrow.
Unfortunately we do not ship overnight.
But we can offer to you express shipping. With express shipping, you will receive your shoes in two to three days plus processing time.
How can I return shoes?
Please read through our Returns page information.
How do I exchange shoes?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase; If you need to exchange your order FOR ANY REASON within 30 days, please contact us immediately. We are happy to work with you to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
Can you bill my insurance company or can I use Medicare to buy my shoes?
Of course, you must fill out the form and send it to us. You can read all information through our INSURANCE page https://diabestmed.com/pages/insurance .
I need a shoe with great support and extra depth.
We care about you and your health, therefore all our shoes are orthopedic, diabetic or therapeutic. Practically all our shoes have removable insoles, which allowed to add depth. Each shoe has the product description, features and fooot conditions
where you can find out if there are removable insoles and added depth.
How do I use my orthotics in my new shoes?
Look this instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAh5d60EJW4.
First of all you should:
- Remove existing inserts and remove shoes completely;
- Then you should check the length of the new insert on the existing insert (you can trim it if necessary);
- Insert a new insert, taking care to attach the heel and screw the orthopedics into the finger section;
- Then put on the shoes and stand up, making sure the insert is flat;
- And lastly, tie your shoes to match the unique shape of your foot.
Can I order 2 pair of shoes and send one pair back if they do not fit?
Yes, you will need to pay return postage for returns. See our Return Information page.
What makes a shoe a diabetic shoe?
The most important characteristics of diabetic shoes:
- Material Matters - a good diabetic shoe will be flexible enough to fit as the day progresses. Even healthy feet tend to swell towards the evening hours. Soft leather and mesh are the best stretchable fabric options for diabetic shoes.
- Toe Box - the right diabetic shoes must have a long enough toe box to give a thumb’s width of space between the longest toe and the edge of the shoe. It must also be wide enough to allow wiggle room and no rubbing of any toe against the shoe’s edge.
- Shoe Width - each person is different, just as each diabetic reaction is as well. And if the shoes you want don’t come in the right width, choose one that does. Function is more important than form when it comes to diabetic foot care.
- Seamless Lining - diabetic shoes should come with an interior soft fabric or nylon lining that is completely seam-free.
- Double Removable Insoles - extra interior footbed padding is essential to diabetic care. The right shoes will contain at least double the thickness of a regular footbed, and it will be removable. This is so that IF you require prescription orthotics during your treatment, you can add and remove those at will. This will also extend the life of your specialized health shoes.
- Outsole - this part of the shoe, usually comes in direct contact with the ground, so it needs to be resilient and flexible.
- Rocker bottom - a rocker-bottom shoe has the sole angled up from the ground at the heel and toe. This type of sole can help reduce pressure on the feet in a number of ways. It is a particularly helpful feature for people who have limited joint mobility.
How to check shoes with a rocker-bottom or not ?
To check whether the shoe you have selected has a rocker bottom, place it on a flat surface and push down on the heel. If there is a rocker in the heel, it will make the toe rise off the ground. Likewise, push down on the top of the shoe in the toe area. If there is a rocker in the toe, it will make the heel rise off the ground.
What will happen if I refuse my shipment?
When you place an order, you are making a commitment to purchase that item, and your payment will be processed at the time the order is placed. If your order is returned to us or our manufacturer, and there was no error on our part, or, if you refuse delivery of the package after ordering, you will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are not refundable. You will be responsible for the carrier's return shipping charges for refused items that are shipped back to us, our manufacturer, or our warehouse. All such fees will be deducted prior to issuing a credit or refund, or billed to the credit card provided during registration and/or checkout.
What if I want to cancel my order?
We strive to deliver your orders as quickly as possible. When you make a purchase, of course you can cancel your order at any time simply by closing the browser window. But if you have processed the order and found that you need to cancel it, change the product in the order or change the shipping address, please immediately call us at +1 (732) 293-0002 or email us email@example.com. We will make every effort to satisfy the request for cancellation before the order has been shipped. If your order has been submitted, it cannot be canceled. If for any reason we are unable to make changes before the order is processed and shipped, you will need to return the product at your own expense.
Shipping Address Errors and Undeliverable Shipments?
First of all the Customer is responsible for entering accurate shipping information. Please check your shipping information before completing the purchase. If you find that the error has been made in your shipping address, contact us immediately. We will do our best to correct the address if the order is not shipped. If the order has been sent, and we cannot make any changes, it is the client's responsibility to pay all shipping costs associated with incorrectly sent shipments.
If the package is unclaimed and returned due to unsuccessful delivery attempts, the customer is responsible for paying additional shipping charges. We do not issue refunds for original shipping or return shipping.
Disputed Charges or Chargebacks
If you are not pleased with our service or products for any reason, please contact us immediately. We are happy to work with you to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
What is the status of my order?
It primarily depends on where you purchased your shoes Ebay / Amazon / our website. Anyway, if your shoes have shipped, you should have received your tracking number. If not, please call us at +1 (732) 293-0002 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
The tracking information for my purchase says that my package has been delivered, but I did not get it.
If the tracking number says the package was delivered but you did not receive it, please check your front, side and back yards. Ask neighbors if they received the package by mistake or if they saw where the UPS or USPS worker put the package. If the package was shipped to an apartment/condo complex or an office building, check with the front desk or management office. If you still do not find the package, call UPS with the tracking information and ask for assistance. Once you have attempted to find the package and it is still missing, call us and we will assist you.