Stylish casual moc-toe with 2 zippers in wide width made with a special last to enhance stability.
- Made with full grain leathers uppers and soft fur linings.
- Removable anatomically designed footbed to accomodate any personal orthotics.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and exceptional comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Direct attached PU outsole with shock absorbing heel construction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.
Quality materials provide for shedding and sealing out external moisture while allowing perspiration to escape for optimal foot comfort and waterproof performance.