Comfortable moc-toe boot in wide width made with double hook and loop closure.
- Removable anatomically designed insole to accomodate any personal orthotics.
- Features premium grain leathers uppers and softest lambskin leathers linings.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and exceptional comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Traction patterned PU sole with shock absorbing heel construction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Stretchable leather upper
Our signature genuine leather stretchable uppers provide superior comfort by accommodating forefoot deformities while featuring leather durability and outstanding air circulation to maintain healthy in-shoe climate.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.