Comfortable shoe in wide width made with hook-and loop closures for easy adjustment.
- Stylish bicycle toe look with hook-and -loop belt pulled thru D-ring for easier closure.
- Full grain leather upper and breathable soft leather lining.
- Designed on a specially designed last to enhance stability.
- Removable anatomically shaped insole to accomodate any orthotics.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and prevents from over-supination..
- Direct-injected PU outsole provides lightweight and traction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Heel Cradle System
This exclusive feature allows for outward expansion in the heel area of the outsole providing for more lateral and medial stability as well as excellent shock absorption. This extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips and spine.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.