Comfortable and dressy boot in extra wide width with zipper and buckled strap closures for easy and better adjustment.
- Full grain leather upper and fur lining.
- Designed on a specially designed last to enhance stability.
- Removable insole to accommodate any orthotics.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and sole comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.
Quality materials provide for shedding and sealing out external moisture while allowing perspiration to escape for optimal foot comfort and waterproof performance.