Comfortable mary jane in wide width made with two hook-and loop closures for ultimate adjustment.
- Full grain leather upper and breathable hypoallegenic lining.
- Designed on a specially designed last to enhance stability.
- Removable insole to accomodate any orthotics.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and sole comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.