Comfortable dress shoe made in wide width with hook-and loop closure for easy adjustment.
- Classic moccasin front for comfotable fit.
- Premium leather uppers and breathable soft leather lining.
- Removable anatomical insole is padded for comfort and support.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Polyurethane outsole with tread design delivers durability and traction with ever step.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.