Comfortable moc-toe shoe with lycra insert and leather counter with hook and loop closure in extra wide width.
- Premium leather uppers and smooth leather linings.
- Removable anatomically shaped footbed to accommodate personal orthotics.
- Strobel construction allows for flexibility and exceptional comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and provides stability.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Durable PU outsole with tread design provides traction for safe and sturdy stride.
Heel Cradle System
This exclusive feature allows for outward expansion in the heel area of the outsole providing for more lateral and medial stability as well as excellent shock absorption. This extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips and spine.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Stretchable leather upper
Our signature genuine leather stretchable uppers provide superior comfort by accommodating forefoot deformities while featuring leather durability and outstanding air circulation to maintain healthy in-shoe climate.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.