Sophisticated laced plain-toe shoe in medium width.
- Premium leather upper and soft leather linings.
- Removable anatomical footbed to accomodate any personal orthotics.
- Strobel construction will allow for extra comfort fit.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Traction patterned PU sole with shock absorbing heel construction.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Heel Cradle System
This exclusive feature allows for outward expansion in the heel area of the outsole providing for more lateral and medial stability as well as excellent shock absorption. This extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips and spine.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.