Highly breathable mesh uppers in extra wide width.
- Strong synthetic leather overlays provide extra support.
- Padded collar and tongue with hook-and-loop closure offers a comfortable fit.
- High density EVA/TPR outsole provide light weight and excellent traction.
- Two removable insoles for better customization.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.