Soft leather uppers form a contemporary silhouette with classic elements .
- Designed with hook-and-loop closure providing extra adjustability.
- All leather lining and a padded collar provides cushioning around the foot.
- Extra long counter provides great support and stability.
- Light outsole engineered to provide a comfortable step.
- Removable insole provides underfoot cushioning.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe and L3216 for orthopedic footwear.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.