Stylish moc-toe lace-up shoe in medium width.
- Made with full grain leathers uppers and breathable leather linings.
- Soft tongue and padded collar for all-day comfort.
- Removable anatomically designed insole to accomodate any personal orthotics.
- Strobel construction and contoured last bottom allow for flexibility and exceptional comfort.
- Fiberglass shank supports the mid-foot arch area and airport friendly.
- Direct injected PU outsole for duralibility with shock absorbing heel feature.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
Heel Cradle System
This exclusive feature allows for outward expansion in the heel area of the outsole providing for more lateral and medial stability as well as excellent shock absorption. This extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips and spine.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
By using durable direct injection technology we are able to make our footwear more esthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This also achieved by use of strobel construction, which helps to eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.