Dressy and comfortable shoe for patients with bunions and a shortened Achilles tendon.
- Distinct whipstitched detailing on upper
- Soft leather lining and removable footbed to accommodate orthopedics
- Adjustable hook and loop closure with an attractive T-shape construction for a secure fit.
- Flexible outsole provides a stable step.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
Unique Last Construction
Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. Toe box height is 1-1/8" with removable inserts in place.
Extra light weight
Use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles as well as unique uppers constructions provides for almost weightless shoe experience.